"Personal Information" means information that allows someone to identify you or contact you, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, and any other non-public information.
"Anonymous Information" means information that is not linked to your personal information and does not identify individuals. We collect information about you in a variety of ways, as described below:
What we collect through our app
Like all developers, we use Apple Analytics to track app usage such as installs, device types, crashes, and more. All of this data is anonymous and helps us build better apps.
b) Personal information
Children's privacy is our priority - we do not collect personal information about children. We collect exclusively personal information about parents by voluntarily providing an email address when registering in the Application. The email address is not used to distribute promotional content, nor is it shared with or provided to any third party.
Use of personal information
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain and improve our products
- We use your personal information to protect and prevent fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activities
Transfer of personal information
We may share Personal Information in the following ways:
- We may share personal information when we enter into a business transaction or negotiate a commercial transaction involving the sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets. These transactions may include any merger, financing, acquisition or bankruptcy transactions or proceedings.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection and security purposes.
- We may transfer personal information in accordance with laws.
- We may share personal information to respond to lawful requests and as part of legal process.
- We may share personal information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers or any person.
- We may share Personal Information with those who need it to work for us.
Sale of personal information
We do not sell any Personal Data collected through our Application.
Security of your personal information
We take all necessary steps to protect personal information in the most secure way, however, no company can completely prevent security risks.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
a) Your data protection rights
If you are a European Union (EU) resident, you have certain data protection rights. Smart Kids Toys is committed to taking reasonable steps to enable you to correct, modify, delete or restrict the use of your personal information.
If you would like information about what Personal Information we hold about you and if you would like it removed from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com.
Under certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- Whenever possible, you may access, update, or request deletion of your personal information directly from your account settings section. If you are unable to complete these steps yourself, please contact us to help you.
- You have the right to have your personal information corrected if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- Вы имеете право потребовать, чтобы мы ограничили обработку вашей личной информации.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Smart Kids Toys has relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority regarding our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Union (EU).
b) Service providers
Sometimes we employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to perform the Service on our behalf, to provide services related to the Service, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is being used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
c) Data storage
We will retain Anonymous Information for internal analysis, namely to understand and improve our services.
d) Data transfer
Your personal information may be transferred to and stored on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
If we are contacted by a user who wishes to access their personal information, we will attempt to grant them access to the data within a reasonable period of time.
f) Links to other sites
g) Disclosure to Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to government requests.
h) Legal Requirements
Smart Kids Toys may disclose your Personal Information in the belief that such action is necessary to:
- Meet legal obligations
- Protect the rights or property of Smart Kids Toys
- Prevention or investigation of possible offenses related to our Application
- Protecting the personal safety of users of our Application